President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointments of new heads of 23 federal agencies.
A statement by the Director Press Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) Bolaji Adebiyi said their assumption of duties takes immediate effect.
The appointees are
· Barrister Julie Okah-Donli as the Director-General National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP);
· Barrister Mary Ikpere-Eta Director-General, National Centre for Women Development (NCWD);
· Bayo Somefun as the Managing Director Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), while the trio of Tijani Suleiman, Mr. Jasper Azuatalam and Kemi Nelson were appointed as Executive Directors in the NSITF.
Also appointed are
· Arc. Ahmed Dangiwa as the Managing Director of the Federal Mortgage Bank (FMB) while Melvin Eboh, Hajiya Rahimatu Aliyu and Umaru Abdullahi Dankane were appointed to serve as Executive Director (Org. Resourcing), Executive Director (Loans Department, Securities Issuance and Market Development) and Executive Director (Policy and Strategy Loans Set-Up and Pay Off) respectively in the FMB;
· Alex Okoh as Director General, Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE);
· Abdulkadir Saidu Umar Executive Secretary Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA);
· Ibrahim Musa Goni Conservator-General/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) National Park Service (NPS) and
· Nnenna A. Akajemeli National Coordinator/CEO, Service Compact (SERVICOM).
· Dr. Nasiru Mohammed Ladan Director General National Directorate of Employment (NDE);
· Saliu Dada Alabi Director General Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (MINILS);
· Professor Jef. T. Barminas Director General National Research Institute for Chemical Technology;
· Dr. Haruna Yerima Director General Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research (NISER);
· Sunday Thomas Deputy Commissioner Nigeria Insurance Commission (NAICOM);
· Tunde Erukera Executive Secretary Consumer Protection Council (CPP) and
· Barr. Mohammed Bello Tukur, Secretary, Federal Character Commission (FCC).
· Dikko Aliyu Abdulrahman as Director-General (Subject to Senate Confirmation) of the National Pension Commission (PENCOM), Funso Doherty as Chairman, while the quartet of Akin Akinwale, Abubakar Zaki Magawata, Ben Oviosun and Nyerere Ayim were appointed Executive Commissioners of the PENCOM.
· Engineer Umar Gambo Jibrin was appointed as the Executive Secretary Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA);
· Mrs. Folashade Joseph Managing Director Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation (NAICO);
· and Cecilia Umaru Gaya Director General Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON).
· The rest are Mrs. Luci Ajayi Executive Secretary Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board;
· Barrister Emmanuel Jimme Managing Director Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA);
· Lanre Gbajabiamila Director General Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission; and
· Jalani Aliyu Director General Nigeria Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC). PREMIUMTIMES.M